If you attended the webinar, please check your email for a link to the free replay.
If you missed any of the webinars in the series, they are available here:
Slides used during the webinar – Download
Turning Points Curricula for Women Who Use Violence-Preview – Download
Crossroads manual and policy as well as other resources: http://dvturningpoints.com/library/recommended-articles
Risk Questions asked to every victim of domestic assault by the Duluth, MN police department:
- Do you think he/she will seriously injure or kill you, your children, or someone else close to you? What makes you think so? What makes you think not? Does he/she have access to guns?
- How frequently does he/she assault you? Describe the time you were the most frightened or injured by him/her.
- Does he/she initiate unwanted contact either electronically or in person? Describe the unwanted contact. How often?
- How frequently doe he/she intimidate or threaten you? Has he/she intimidated or threatened you regarding talking to police or seeking help from the court?
- Has he/she ever forced you to do things sexually you didn’t want to?